Find your ring size:
The best way to find out your ring size is using a ring you currently wear and you know fits you well, follow these steps:
- Take the ring
- Get a piece of string
- Take the string inside the ring and measure across or the circumference in mm
- Use the chart to see what your ring size is
If you don’t have any rings or want to know your size, you can measure your finger, follow these steps:
- Cut a strip of paper about 10cm long.
- Fold the strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters to give you the circumference.
- Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart below
Ring sizing tips:
- If in doubt between two sizes, always choose the larger size.
- The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease
- The size of your fingers can vary and is affected by temperature (cold or heat) and conditions (such as pregnancy, labour). Try to measure your finger at a quiet moment at room temperature.
- The most commonly purchased women's rings range between size 6 and size 8.
The length of a chain is especially depending on the style you choose and your physique.
With this sketch, we want to give an indication of how the different lengths look like.