Find your ring size:
The best way to find out your ring size is using a ring you currently wear and you know fits you well, follow these steps:
- Take the ring
- Get a piece of string
- Take the string inside the ring and measure across or the circumference in mm
- Use the chart below to see what your ring size is
If you don’t have any rings or want to know your size, you can measure your finger, follow these steps:
- Cut a strip of paper about 10cm long.
- Fold the strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters to give you the circumference.
- Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart below
Ring sizing tips:
- If in doubt between two sizes, always choose the larger size.
- The ring should fit your finger comfortably: snug enough so it won't fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with relative ease
- The size of your fingers can vary and is affected by temperature (cold or heat) and conditions (such as pregnancy, labour). Try to measure your finger at a quiet moment at room temperature.