Please note: due to the peak season, delivery times may be longer than normal
No matter where you are, we can ship our jewelry to you.
- All orders are shipped from our Netherlands office using DHL or Post NL
- Orders placed up to 4.00 pm on working days, will be shipped the same day - when in stock.
- All orders will be sent with track & trace code and you will receive the tracking code via email.
- All orders will receive a confirmation email when the order is placed and another email when their order has been dispatched (please check your junk spam mail if you cannot see it)
NL shipping is € 2.99 and the tracking number will be emailed to you upon dispatch. Delivery estimate 1-2 working days from dispatch.
Europe 1: Belgium & Germany
International shipping to Belgium and Germany is € 7.99 and the tracking number will be emailed to you upon dispatch. Delivery estimate 3-7 working days from dispatch.
Europe 2: France, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, Monaco, Austria
International shipping to above countries € 12.50 and the tracking number will be emailed to you upon dispatch. Delivery estimate 3-7 working days from dispatch.
International shipping to all other countries € 24.99 and the tracking number will be emailed to you upon dispatch. Delivery estimate 6-12 working days from dispatch.
Outside of the EU customers
- Due to customs in your country (outside of EU) there may be a slight delay on delivery which is out of our control. Once shipped the time frame is out of our hands, but maximum time will be no more than 1 month.
- There may be duties and/or customs taxes applied to your order (outside of EU) by your local government when delivery is made, or billed to you afterwards depending on where you live. We are not liable for these charges, and they unfortunately can not be reimbursed or refunded by The Finds Jewelry.
- Please ensure you enter your correct and complete delivery address when placing an order as The Finds Jewelry cannot be responsible for orders that go missing due to incorrect delivery details.